From Wiki Felicifia
Welcome to Wiki Felicifia, the collaboratively written encyclopaedia of utilitarianism.
So you’re about to start editing…
- Sign up
- Print or bookmark the Editing Help Page
- Edit an existing page from this exhaustive list or, if the desired page has not yet been created, begin by typing the desired title into the search bar on the left-hand side.
So you’re about to start reading…
- This page orientates newcomers to the idea of utilitarianism
- For more detailed information, the list of All Wiki Felicifia Pages can help.
- If you can’t easily find an answer to your question, post your question to Felicifia Forum. The members there will find an answer for you. Questions are welcomed because they help us to realize what information is hard to find or missing altogether.
- Act/Omission Distinction
- Repugnant conclusion
- Discounted utilitarian criterion
- Indirect consequences
- Prima facie
- Assumptions and antecedents of utilitarianism
- Criticism of utilitarianism
- Ethical Pluralism
- Comparison of moral systems
- Unifying principle
- Expected Value
- Vegetarianism and veganism
- Wild animals
- In vitro meat
- Cost-effectiveness of animal charities
Book Reviews and Summaries
- Utilitarianism and its Critics (book)
- Principles of Morals and Legislation
- Utilitarianism (book)
- Ideal Code, Real World (book)
- The Methods of Ethics (book)